Sabtu, 31 Maret 2018

NEW RULES THAT I MUST DO

January, 24th 2018

I wake up at 06.00 a.m, I take a bath, take a breakfast with rice and sausage. after that I looking for jeepney, but I can't take everything jeepney, because my goal place is Xavier University, so I must looking for the jeepney with "xavier school" in front of mirror of jeepney.

after I arrive at Xavier University, I must waiting motorola, because it's the rule, I must take one transportation again to go to south city central school. when I arrive at south city central school, I directly entrance the office, and we met Mr.Parklan, he is the staff of south city central school, he tell me about the rules in south city central school.
  1. if we arrive at south city central school, we must login or punch in at attendance tool using our fingers, after that we write our time when we arrive in this school at attendance book.
  2. operation school time from 07.00 a.m, so the teacher and the staff must come before 07.00 a.m, and we can't go out before 02.00 p.m. 
after that, I doing log in and write the time in attendance book, I directly go to grade 1 class, I met mam nichelou (teacher grade 1), I asking about the education system in philippines, the salary to teacher, the total of pupils/class, the facilities in south city central school. and here the conclusion :
  1. Philippines using K-12 Curriculum, it's mean that k = kindergarten, 12 = 6 years elementary school, 4 years junior high school, 2 years senior high school.
  2. The teachers salary is different based the level, the higher level will get higher salary from government.
  3. the total of pupils in south city central is quite big, in grade 1 - grade 6, per class is 40-50 pupils. so the teacher must have more energy to teaching them.
  4. the facilities in south city central is : toilet inside the class, the fan inside the class, trash inside the class, the chair, the table, the book, the media/props, the projector, the hall, the canteen, the industrial fun, the sound system, the computer laboratory,the television, the dvd player, the chalkboard.
below the picture in grade 1 class






1 komentar: